Body building workouts offer and deliver benefits that even go beyond looking fantastic. By adding these muscle building workouts into your fitness routine, you can be healthier overall, bounce back from illness more quickly, and can be less prone to injury as you age. For those who do experience an injury, recovery time is typically shorter for someone who performs body building exercises on a regular basis than someone who doesn’t. Let’s face it, having the option to look great and be healthier at the same time sounds like a pretty sweet deal doesn’t it?
Benefits of Body Building Workouts
1. Mental and physical discipline – as you commit to and stick with a body building fitness regimen, you’ll develop both mental and physical discipline. These skills are vital not only to your overall health and muscular development, but will carry over to every other area of your every day life.
2. Strong bones – weight bearing activities; i.e.: body building exercises; naturally make your bones stronger. And can help protect your bones from breakage and osteoporosis, which means you may be walking tall even in your golden years.
3. Heart health – Body building naturally invokes your heart muscle and makes it work harder during workouts. The stronger your heart is, the less likely you’ll be a victim of a heart attack or other cardiac disease, which means you could be around longer for your loved ones.
4. Lower cholesterol – your HDL, LDL and triglyceride levels will be in better balance if you’re performing exercises regularly. Lower cholesterol also means less chance of heart attack and other diseases.
5. Confidence – nothing builds self-confidence like body building. The entire process of making the decision to incorporate these intense exercises into your fitness plan and then seeing the fantastic, and very real results, of your efforts gives your self-belief a huge boost! Imagine taking that assurance in your ability to succeed in the area of your health and transferring it to your job performance and your relationships – what an amazing change you’ll see!
6. Stronger, beautiful, and toned muscles – well, that benefit speaks for itself.
Setbacks Don’t Have to Deter You Forever
Life “gets in the way” of anything we try to do oxymetholone buy sometimes. Whether we are pursuing a career, a passion, or working out regularly, there will be events that happen that will put you behind the eight ball so to speak. Travel, vacations, illness, and family emergencies can throw us off of our workout schedule and affect our strength and muscle mass.
However, you can get back to it and make significant strides toward regaining that muscle and building more on top of it if you keep your focus and don’t allow obstacles in your life to inhibit your progress.
Beginning Your Body Building Workouts Regimen
What sort of workouts should a beginner be performing? For those new to the world of basic weight training, a 3-day a week full body split routine is best. You can gradually split your program up over 3-4 days into various muscle groups as you progress into a beginners body building workout. Don’t worry, you’ll get there, but to begin, here is a sample workout that will ensure that you have the foundation for muscle growth and strength.